I shared this List at my last educational speech in Collingwood, with a great group of business owners at BNI. I previously held the Web design Collingwood seat where I meet some great people and help build each others business.
A request was made to email this list out so here it is
The list will simplify your Digital Marketing tasks, save time, save money and keep you organized.
10 Free websites to grow your online business.
- Trello.com. Trello is an incredibly powerful tool. It’s Project Base Organizer, containing Check Lists, Calendars, Project Info. you can invite suppliers and assign/share tasks to people.
- MailChimp.com. Is an Email Marketing platform. Build your Email List, create auto responders, create beautiful campaigns, all free of charge if you have under 2000 email addresses/members of your lists.
- Paypal.com. This one might seem obvious but it is heavily under utilized. Pay Pal accepts VISA and Mastercard and clients don’t have to have an account. You don’t have to have a Debit or Credit card machine, it’s amazing. You can do your Invoicing, Payments and Receivevables. No Checks, No banks, Immediate Payments. You could completely avoid having a secretary for these simple tasks.
- Skype.com Why would you drive to see a client, hours away when you can utilize that time else where? Most client don’t like paying travel costs but love face to face meeting. Skype lets you have face to face meetings with no travelling.
- Techsmith.com/jing Is a video Capture program that lets you record your computer screen and save to file. Do you have detailed instructions? Record a simple video that people can view anytime over and over again.
- Pixabay.com. Free images without Royalty Fees, no need to say more…
- Gimp.org Free Photo Editing Software, lets you be creative for promotions, business cards, flyers, you name it.
- Comapping.com. Easily make/share graphical Flow Charts, Project Outlines and Mind Maps, quickly and efficiently.
- Dropbox.com. Online storage you can share large or small files with any one, anywhere in the world.
- Designmantic.com. Create a great looking logo in seconds. Choose from 100’s of logos with your name on it.
Share this list to all your colleagues or fellow business owners on Facebook or Twitter. If your considering redesigning your website contact our Barrie Web design team to help you structure a plan to meet your online goals.
I will be sharing more and more info like this at my next seminar with Mosaic Marketing (Rogers) in Waterloo Nov 9 2016. For more information on our SEO company Collingwood please send us an email and we will send you a free quote and website audit.
Please contact me for details if you would like to attend.